This 100% vintage silk poncho can be worn multiple ways. It makes a perfect travel companion. It can be a casual addition to your outfit, a bathing suit cover-up, or used as a way to transorm a basic dress into an outfit suitable for a fancy event!
Here are the ways to wear it:
1. Flowy poncho
2. Asymetric Poncho (tuck back corner in your belt loop to make fitted side)
3. Bathing Suit Cover (turn the garment around to make a longer)
4. Wrap (fold in half and wear as a wrap)
6. Fitted Poncho (pull front corners around back and tie behind back, makes the front fitted)
7. Empire waist (same as fitted poncho but tied underneath bust)
These Saree Ponchos are made from beautiful vintage 100% saree silk imported from India. As each is a one of a kind, there is only one of each item available.
Repurposed Soft Vintage Saree Silk
Hand wash only, hang to dry, iron on low silk setting (if you spray with the water from your iron it makes the ironing quicker)
Dry-cleaning is also an option